My friend Amber had this on her blog and even though she didn't officially tag me I thought it looked fun. Basically, you search for the answers to your questions using the Google/Yahoo Image search. Then, you have to post an image from the first page of the results with your answer.
My Age

24
Where I live:

I typed PG Villas and suprisingly a condo came up of where I live. We have a town house but yeah this is where I live!
Place I would like to travel to:

I typed Paris, France but I want to travel Europe in general someday.
My favorite food:

fettucine alfredo is my fav but I love pretty much all Italian food.
Where I grew up:

Benjamin, UT. Lots of you that live in Utah might not even know where that is. It is a small town right between Spanish Fork and Payson.
My favorite color:

Green
My favorite animal:

I LOVE monkeys! After I saw the movie monkey trouble I seriously wanted a pet monkey!
Something I used to love:


I couldn't decide between cabbage patch dolls and trolls so I just did both. Cabbage patch dolls were my 1st love and then came trolls! I had a lot of Cabbage patch dolls but my very 1st one was always my favorite. I still remember her name it was Kiera. Kiera used to be my favorie girl name because it was my favorite cabbage patch dolls name. I always wanted to name my 1st daugher Kiera because of that.
My first name:

Amber, this is a picture of Amber crystal. My mom always said she named me Amber because of my golden hair.
My middle name:

Lyn, I typed in Lyn and couldn't find anything good so I typed in Amber Lyn and found some chocolate named Amber Lyn which is perfect for me. The only problem is that it says its sugar free. If they are going to name chocolate after me it definetly needs sugar.
My last name:

I'd like to tag whoever would like to do this image tag!
4 comments:
that is so cute I love cabage patch dolls and trolls I wish I still had mine I would still play with them:) hehe I mean Meg would! jk
Very cute idea with the post :)
i don't think I could find as many neato images to go with my answers...but it's so fun to get updated on your blog Amber! You are just adorable. Thanks for always keeping us posted on the latest!
Thanks for doing the tag Amber! It was a fun one to do. I totally loved cabage patch dolls and trolls, oh the fads we went through.
Post a Comment