Tuesday, April 29, 2008

15 months

Today Connor is 15 months old! When he turned 14 months I did a post where I put 14 things that I love about him. Today I decided to do a slide show of pictures one for every month 0-15. There are 16 pictures because I did a newborn one too :)

5 comments:

DAJP said...

This was a cute idea Amber to do! Great job finding pictures for every month!

Ty & Em said...

He is so cute! Cute idea! Brody was a lion for halloween to!

julie! said...

Amb you are so creative. Thats seriously so cute. Since I wasn't able to be there during all those months, it was a great way for me to catch up! woah...almost 18 months (then he's on to nursery) yeah!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. I got your text about Billy I'm glad everything is going well. We would love to bring you guys dinner or something sometime but for warning the meals I prepare for people is usually cafe rio or something!!!

hairprincess said...

what a little sweety, isnt it amazing how freaking fast they grow! I cant believe how big Meg is getting already and she is just 5months!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...