Monday, April 7, 2008

Surgery

Billy's doctor called tonight and the surgery is still on for Thursday. He said that in his lower leg he might have to remove his whole nerve... I think it was L5 but I could be wrong. If so he will lose some muscle coordination, and strength in the muscle. It will be numb too. They might just remove 2 of the 4 but they want to try and get 3. He will be in the hospital for 5 or more days. I know that he can get through this and with the therapy they have today he can recooperate and will be fine. Pretty scary to think of but I just have to say it could be worst. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support and keep praying!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Good Luck Billy! We will be praying for you and Amber, even though I couldn't help last time, if you need me let me know!

julie! said...

Here's to a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Jill said...

We are praying for you as well. Good luck and keep us posted as to what is going on!

Brent and Ashley said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. Our prayers are always with your family! We miss you guys!!!
-Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...