Saturday, March 29, 2008

14 months

Connor is 14 months old today so I decided that I wanted to put 14 things that I love about him

1. I love how he growls like a lion and then makes fishy sounds. Always has to be in that order and his fishy is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
2. He always would point to the fan so I said fan and then moved my finger around in a circle. Now every time he sees a light he points to it and spins his finger around.
3. When I am sitting on the couch and he is playing he will come to me climb up on the couch and give me loves. He will give me lots of hugs and kisses I love it!
4. How he gets so excited when we turn the Wii on and squeals
5. His laugh
6. How he points at everything and says this
7. The way he just jibber jabbers it is so cute
8. How he loves Wash, the dog. He loves to give him loves, and to give him food lol
9. How he dances
10. How he loves to play in the bath
11. How he walks
12. How he loves my sister Jaqlyn and gets so excited to see her
13. His face when I get home from work
14. How he interacts with me now and I know he understand me. We are like best buds.

Connor is at such a destructive, messy age but such a fun age at the same time. He tears the house apart every day. He is Mr. Personality and very entertaining. I am excited for all the milestones that are to come this year and having a blast with him on the ride.

3 comments:

Jeni Boston said...

I can't believe that Connor is 14 months old already! He is getting so big! I hope that you guys are doing good. We are thinking about you and praying for your family. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you!

Angie said...

Don't you just love all the cute things that our babies do?!?!? He's adorable!!!

Jill said...

What a cute idea! I am going to copy your blog (*again*) when Teej is 18 months...
Your family is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...