Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brick Oven

Today not only was the day we found out Billy has cancer but also my sister Kailey's 14th birthday! We will probably always remember her 14th birthday being this day...big day. I love my sister so much and she is just getting so grown up! We went to Brick Oven and it was a lot of fun! It was a nice way to take my mind off of what is to come.

My sister's with Connor.


Grandma and Grandpa Doty

Mom and Dad



Kailey got a new i pod for her birthday she was super excited!

Connor had a blast with the balloon they gave him!

I put this picture on here because of Jaqlyn's face. It makes me laugh.

Again Jaqlyn's face is funny, and makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You have to love that silly Jaqlyn girl! She is so funny! You have the cutest sisters.

Katie L. said...

I can't believe she is that old! Your family is so great!

Elizabeth said...

I love brick oven. hmmm their cookies are the best.

Nick and Amera said...

Thankyou for the comment on our blog, you are so sweet! Being a mother is so rewarding isnt it? We're sorry to hear about YOur husband, Nick and I will keep you guys in our prayers. Please, you and I might not know eachother very well, but hey ya gotta start somewhere right? let us know if we can help in anyway. Babysitt while you run to Dr's or whatever, we want to help if we can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...