
These boys rocked last night! I am so glad that Michael John's finally stepped it up and showed them what he could do! I think David Archuleta did really good too even though Simon didn't. I also again loved Carly and don't know why they didn't. Here are my rankings from last night's performance.
1. David Cook
2. Michael Johns
3. David Archuleta
4. Carly Smithson
5. Brooke White
6. Syesha Mercado
7. Kristy Lee Cook ( Can she only sing patriotic songs well?)
8. Jason Castro
9. Chikezie
10. Ramiele
3 comments:
I loved the boys performances last night too! Can you believe that last number?? That was amazingily unreal! What a great show this is! Im addicted!! I loved that version of Billy Jean, man, what a stud that kid is! Love David Archuletta too, oh and that cute Brooke from utah......LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!
I thought Michael Johns was amazing, wow he rocked the house. Isn't is so fun to get totally into it? My hubby and I are addicted. By the way your little boys is adorable.
i love david cook too! i had to buy his billy jean on itunes today! how are you guys doing? i haven't talked to you guys in forever!
Post a Comment