Here is Connor going down the slide all by himself! Such a big boy! He went down before I got the camera with out falling and of course with it he fell. He is a tough guy though and just gets back up and doesn't even cry.
That is so adorable that he goes down with his stomach down and backwards. Daring little boy! Wow, I don't even dare do that. I want to put videos on my blog, but I don' know how to download them onto the computer. Hopefully I can figure it out. I love seeing your videos. Connors getting so big holy cow!
3 comments:
hey dahle fam! Happy Easter!
He is so cute! I love it when they can start to play on playgrounds by themselves, so you don't have to keep running up and down!
That is so adorable that he goes down with his stomach down and backwards. Daring little boy! Wow, I don't even dare do that. I want to put videos on my blog, but I don' know how to download them onto the computer. Hopefully I can figure it out. I love seeing your videos. Connors getting so big holy cow!
Post a Comment