If you didn't already know I am a huge fan of American Idol! I have watched every season and am loving Season 7 so far! Last night I think a few of them did really good and the judges did not.
Michael John's is one of them. Ok first of all LOVE the aussie accent and this guy is hot! Last night watching his performance I thought he was doing so well, and was shocked to hear the judges responses! I love this guy and hope he goes far in the competition.
Michael John's is one of them. Ok first of all LOVE the aussie accent and this guy is hot! Last night watching his performance I thought he was doing so well, and was shocked to hear the judges responses! I love this guy and hope he goes far in the competition.

Ok this girl can sing. I really like Carly, and have liked every single one of her performances.I think she did great last night.

At first I wasn't sure about this guy but man he can rock! I really like him and could see him being the next Daughtry.

I was not a fan of Chikezie at all until last week. His performance amazed me and he really brought it. Last night was definetely not as good, but he did do better than the judges gave him credit for. I agree that he shouldn't have did the harmonica, but I did like how he picked up the pace and changed it around and started out slow. He is not one of my favorites, but I think he did ok last night.
First is Amanda. I am just not a fan of her, and haven't been since the beginning. I don't like her go home haha :)

This girl should not have even made the top 12, and she definetely should have went home last week. Her performance last week was horrifying! Not that I was a huge fan of David Hernandez, but she still should have went home and should go home tonight.

Now to my 2 favorites
Brooke White she is soo sweet and cute and I just love her! She did not do that good last night, but Let it Be, and Love is a Battlefield were amazing. I love how she can make herself look so vulnerable and just really connect with the song. She didn't do good last night but I still love her, and know that there will be more to see of her.

David Archuleta is my favorite! I have loved him since day one. These 2 are not just my favorites because they are Mormon they would be anyway. I really think they are so talented. When David sang Imagine I had goosebumps. I really love how I can tell that they are Mormon though they both are always smiling that you can't help smiling when seeing them. They both have a natural glow and light in their eyes. David is such a doll and amazingly talented especially for his age.

5 comments:
I agree with you on your two favorite and I also love the girl from Ireland! I have NEVER watched this until this year and I admit I really do like it!
Hi,
I am so excited we can be blogging buddies. It's fun that you like the same things as us. I have read a couple of posts, and I am sorry to hear about your husband. I want you to know that as a nurse, I work at AF hospital, we see this stuff all the time and people overcome and do amazing. I wish you luck and our prayers are with you. So here's to superheroes and fun little kid toys. Hang in there! I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine as well.
I assume that Amber is the one posting about AI because I know how Billy feels about it... That being said Amber honey, I have to disagree with some of what you said. Michael Johns is not that good. He has some good moments but he looks uncomfortable most of the time. That and he is not that good looking. I do love both Davids and Brooke as well as Amanda and Syesha. But Amazing Grace, I mean Kristy and Chekezie have got to go.
Hey girl, Wats up! I totally agree with you that Kristy and Amanda are the worst ones right now. I actually use to like Amanda the first while, but she just does the same thing every week. And, Kristy should have been gone befor the 12 were set for sure. I hope she goes. Haven't seen tonights yet, we'll see! Hope everything's going okay! Sure love ya!
Amber, I love your reviews! I think you're right on. I just read about Billy and I'm so sad. I'm so sorry I didn't know before now, but you will all be in our prayers. Please let me bring you dinner and come visit when he goes in for surgery. Keep me posted. I love you!
Post a Comment