Amber's Top 5
1. James Marsden. Ok I know I already blogged about him from 27 dresses but the guy is gorgous and I always have thought that. After 27 dresses I fell in love with his personality as well.
1. James Marsden. Ok I know I already blogged about him from 27 dresses but the guy is gorgous and I always have thought that. After 27 dresses I fell in love with his personality as well.

5. Adam Brody. I debated on doing him or Matthew McConahey and decided on Adam Brody. Matt is a hottie and love the bod but watching the OC I fell in love with Adam Brody's character Seth Cohen. I think he is a doll love the curly hair and brown eyes and really love the geeky part of him in THE OC.

Billy's Top 5 (according to wifey)
1. Elizabeth Mitchell.
If you have seen Lost you know who she is. Billy is obsessed with lost and in love with her.
If you have seen Lost you know who she is. Billy is obsessed with lost and in love with her.
2. Helen Mirren. Ever since Billy saw The Queen he has loved her. I get the whole British accent thing but other than that kinda creepy that he loves her lol.
Ok I know I was only going to do 3 for Billy but he loves Jessica Alba too and I don't blame him she is gorgous.




3 comments:
Too funny- thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I love your list! It makes me laugh!! Your blog is too cute, you have the custest little fam.
I liked jessica until she did the obama music video thing and made herself look quite unintelligent.
While I do appreciate your taste in celebrity hottness, I'm much more interested in Billy's MRI from today! C'mon. Don't leave me hanging! j/k. But I'd really like to know what's going on.
Post a Comment