Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My little explorer


Perfect Fit!


I love that he took his sippy cup up with him.




I was on my way home from work and Billy called and said are you almost home? You have to hurry so you can see Connor. I came home to see Connor sitting on the table, and Billy standing behind him. He said that he had climbed up on to there the little stinker!

This green bowl that he is by had some robin eggs in it and Connor was sitting there eating them all.

CLIMBER!!!
Connor discovered how to push the water from the fridge and thought it was pretty funny! So cute.

5 comments:

jennsekona said...

those are so cute and funny!

Katie L. said...

You have to love the climber stage! Just be glad it's almost summer and he can start to climb on the playground and not in your house! We hope everything is going ok!

DAJP said...

This is hillarious Amber! He is such a busy boy, reminds me of someone, connor sure is a busy little boy! Hope everything is okay with Billy. I need to call you back, sorry I missed your call the other night.

Kylie Jo said...

That is the the cuttest thing I have ever seen!! I love that boy!

Mason Manor said...

He sure is cute! I can't believe he can reach up so high! AND he can climb onto the table!?! That's crazy. Luckily for us Hannah hasn't figured out how to climb onto anything. Don't let Connor teach her that trick ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...