Well I guess my adorable wife has chosen my list of beautiful women. For those of you that know me that cant be all so I am here to add or take away to make her blog more truthful. Here they are in no particular order(or gender Hehe..)

Of course she got Helen Mirren right I love her!!!

Matthew Fox.. If all goes well I will met him along with her:

In November and then I can die a happy man. I love Elizabeth Mitchell and believe she can do know wrong.(Except for those horrid Santa Clause movies. Shudder!!)

Monica Baccarin from Firefly and Serenity.. Love her and added plus She is from Brasil!!

Another from Brasil This is Sandy. She is a singer and if you served in Brasil it was your goal to baptize her. Then marry her. Or something like that. I cant seem to remember....
5 comments:
ok amber this is pathetic lol you have celebrities all over your blog! sorry but i dont like it! lol
why do you get to meet them? can I come?
Hey Amber, this is Kristen Evans Wilde. How are you? You have such a cute family. I can't beleive your little boy is that old. I found your blog and thought I would say hi. I just love this blogging world.
Well I will add you to my list so I can keep in touch. Tell your family I said Hi.
Amber and Billy you guys are so funny! I have decided that I'm really far behind in the celebrity world because I have no idea who most of your chosen ones are. I hope you both are doing well!
Hey Ryan just told me about Billy. I wanted you to know that you are both in our prayers and I called three of the temples and put him on the prayer roll. If you need ANYTHING please let me know I can cook, clean, babysit, do laundry, clean toilets, drive, I don't like to iron so anything but that. Please let me know if we can do anything or if you just need a place to get away and watch t or play a game we are here.
Post a Comment