Friday, March 21, 2008

idol update

Ok I know that I just blogged about idol a few days ago but I just wanted to say that I am soo so glad that Amanda went home! Can't stand her! I think Kristy Lee Cook really needs to go next though she has not impressed me at all. Also I definetely do not think that Carly should have been in the bottom! It should have been Chikeze or Ramielle over her! She is amazing! Ok here are my rankings of the top ten overall.
1. David Archuleta
2. Brooke White
3. Carly Smithson
4. David Cook
5. Michael Johns
6. Syesha Mercado
7. Jason Castro
8. Ramiele Maluabay
9. Chikezie
10. Kristy Lee Cook

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I TOTALLY agree with your list especially the top 5 after that I don't care but I cant believe Kristy Lee Cook is still on. The only reason she is still there is because she is cute and boys (like my husband) vote for her.

Unknown said...

michael johns should be number 3
ma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...