Here are some random pictures of Connor from this week.
Have I mentioned that Connor is a climber lol. He climbed on to the computer chair to play on the computer. Wants to be like mom and dad :)

Have I mentioned that Connor is a climber lol. He climbed on to the computer chair to play on the computer. Wants to be like mom and dad :)


I was upstairs getting ready and when I was coming down after I was done I noticed it was really quiet. I came down to see my sweet little guy had fallen asleep under Billy's arm looking at his favorite book. He loves little people flap books and my mom got him this one for Easter and he loves it so much. He always brings it to me to read to him. I love how he is holding the flap up in the picture while he is asleep.
I started a random baby show on the on demand channel and Connor actually layed down to watch it. If you know Connor it is a miracle to have him just lay like this and not be moving.
This is the cute Easter outfit I got for Connor!
Connor loves the piano. He takes after his dad .




4 comments:
Oh the Computer! Brecken's favorite toy is the computer. We even got him his own toy one, but it isn't as good as the real thing! What are the titles of the cute flap books? They are a hit at our house as well and you can never have enough!
These are adorable pictures Am! Connor is a such a cutie always. It's so funny when they fall asleep doing things like that.
cute Easter pics. THe little sweater vest is darling! I need to email you the pics I took of our boys while i was down...
Amber,
It is so fun to see your sweet little boy. Things look like they are going great for you. I love your American Idol post, I feel the same. I really want Kristy Lee gone, she bugs me!!
Post a Comment