Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today I took Connor to the Easter egg hunt at the Benjamin park with my family. After we went to the mall where Connor was able to see the Easter bunny! He really liked her and wasn't scared at all! We went and ate at California Pizza Kitchen after. I had never been there and it was so good! I loved the pizza! Billy doesn't like it so I had never been, but I thought it was delicious! Yesterday Billy's mom had a barbeque and Easter egg hunt at her house. It was so funny how Connor would just walk around with his chest puffed out and pick up eggs. I had his bag and once he had 2 eggs in his hand he would put one in the bag. He enjoyed being on the trampoline outside with all the kids . He loves kids so much and just wanted to be in the middle of all of them. He loves being outside so much as soon as someone would open the door he would bolt for it. Well I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter! Easter candy is by far my favorite! Here are pictures of Connor and my sisters with the Easter bunny. Our battery was dead in our camera at Billy's mom's yesterday.,so she took pictures for me and will send them to us. I will be posting them later :)



2 comments:

Katie L. said...

So cute! Easter is a fun time for the kids and exhausting for us!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

How fun. I think that holidays come alive again when you have kids. :) Amber, let me know what night would be best for me to bring you dinner. I think my sis will want to come as well. My number is 814-7386. Call me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...