I know I already posted a video a while back of him saying his abc's and counting but he has improved so much that I had to post a new one! I used to have to say a letter and then he would say the next one so I would say A he would say B then I would say C and he would say D and so on. He is so smart he can identify them all (upper case) when he sees them too! Notice how he saws shhh for W he can't say it so he just says shhh don't ask me why. I think it is so cute.
4 comments:
Ah that is SO cute and impressive! I love the shh
He does such a great job! Hannah doesn't say the alphabet in order. She reccognizes (and can name) all the letters, but doesn't ever say them one after the other. I guess I need to sing that alphabet song a little more. I also love the shhh part. Kids are so funny!
Hi Am! I had a funny dream last night and you were in it. We were in California and you got hair extensions down to your waist, and Disneyland was being remodeled. Crazy!
About Twilight- I thought it was so dumb, but I want to go see it again before I post about it, so that I can give it another fair chance. It was pretty much what I expected it to be from the previews.
Connor is growing up so fast! What a cutie!
I love the o p and the u v so cute.. and the total enunciation with the numbers. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever..
Post a Comment