Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

Woo ee! I say that because today is SATURDAY and I am OFF! It is the 1st Saturday I have been off this entire MONTH. If you have worked retail at Christmas time you know that December is not a fun month to work 4 SATURDAYS IN A ROW. I was off 3 Sundays in a row which was nice but still. This is my first full weekend off in a month and I am going to enjoy it (by relaxing). Ok now to my post ha. We had a very fun Christmas this year. Connor was so much fun. He got to the point where when he was handed a present at my moms to open before he opened it he would say toys! He got soooo SPOILED. Seriously if "Santa" wouldn't have brought him anything he still would have gotten more than enough. He is the only grandchild on mine and Billy's side and the only Great grandchild and Great Great Grandchild on my dad's side. He got 4 presents from his Great Great Grandma Shurtluff, and a couple from his Great Aunt Verda! We are going to use a storage tote and get rid of a bunch of "baby" toys or we won't be able to fit everything in his room. His birthday is next month and he seriously doesn't need anymore toys. I think I am going to get him a potty seat and a bed and that's it lol. Ok maybe one toy.....it will be his birthday :)


Santa brought him this Fisher Price pony. You can bounce and play on it and it came with a wireless connection for the t.v. and then it has all kinds of fun stuff to do. It has 3 different levels with different games, songs, music, etc. I don't think he has figured out that you have to bounce on the pony to do it though. He gets off the pony and still wants the t.v. to do the stuff it does when you bounce on the pony. He has so smart though so I am sure he will figure it out soon! In the bag by the pony is some wood blocks with letters on them, a Little Einsteins laptop from Grandma Judy, and a Vtech book from Grandma Denise.


I can't and don't want to name everything in this picture. See what I mean when I said he got SPOILED! The stuff in the back of the picture is old stuff though.



He got a jack in the box from Aunt Verda. It is so cute it's like an old classic one.



I drew Kailey's name and got her the new Taylor Swift cd. She LOVES Taylor Swift.


Connor got a very cute wooden train from Great Grandma Shurtluff. It's a wooden block one.


Chillin on the couch with Jaqlyn.


Grandpa Eeyre showing his fashion statement :)


Billy got Rachel Ray pans, and DVD's from his mom




Connor with my sister in law Sarah. Connor would get given a present to open and run to Sarah to open it.



Connor got a Yo Gabba Gabba guitar from Grandma Dahle. He loves it and it is not annoying at all...


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Love you all!

2 comments:

hairprincess said...

Hey Am! K sorry I wanted to tell ya my email is still the same I dont ever use the gmail account I just set it up for my blog account cause it wouldnt work with hotmail for some strange reason and I cant get over hotmail yet! haha but thanks for that I need to call both Am's too, yea someone needs a good spanking for the Megan thing haha:) But three would be fun too:) The kids always get spoiled huh?! Why cant we??:) It is more fun seeing them open all there fun presents, even at age one! I find out what I am having on Jan 8th, yaya! So just before I come to Utah, we totally will have to play I cannot wait! Oh yea I was gona say if you want to hide some of his xmas and rewrap for bday, I know getto but I did it for Meg, she didnt know the difference! But he may now huh? haha I am evil I know but I may try to get away with it next year too! haha:) talk to ya later girl

Brent and Ashley said...

looks like a fun Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...