Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Update

My cousin Sherry left me a comment on my previous post asking about Billy results. It made me realize I have left you guys hanging and I really am sorry. I had nothing else to post about so I was waiting till I did. I guess it is important enough to post about. It's funny cuz if it was bad news I probably would have posted right away, but it was GOOD NEWS!! Of course I am way excited that it is good news. I am sorry I didn't feel the sudden urge to share it with you all. Isn't that sad that I would have rushed to tell bad news but have been delaying good news? Ok I will get to the point. He got his results back Monday and everything looks great! No hidden tumors, no new ones, and most importantly his tumor that he has hasn't grown it actually has SHRUNK! Yep that's right it is smaller! Amazing! See Sherry you weren't praying for nothing you made Billy's tumor shrink :).

6 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Thanks for posting..i've ben wondering. That's great news. I'm so glad. :)

Ty & Em said...

Oh I am so glad! That's awesome! We have been wondering! I am glad everything is great!!

Elizabeth said...

It is so true we about good and bad things.. kindof like people pray more when times are tough but not when they are being blessed with good times.. I am so glad things looked good. that is GREAT news.

hairprincess said...

Oh yay i am so happy for you! And Billy too of course:)

Jessica GaleForce said...

That is sooo GREAT to hear!! Hope everything continues to go up and up!!

Love the Gale!!

Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

Oh wow that is great. Yea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...