-Billy
Saturday, December 20, 2008
UPDATE BY BILLY
I know what you're thinking! Billy posting? Really? I have a blog, but i never do anything with it and i doubt people really go to it so maybe, with Amber's permission, I will start to try and post in her. School is finally out, 1 semester down, 10 to go!!! I loved it, it never felt like school, which was nice. I get a baking class next term so I am really excited for that. I hope everyone is enjoying my LOST countdown clock I snuck on Amber's blog. I cant wait till its back on the air and then I will be out of contact on Wednesday nights. Well, its late and I get to get up with Connor tomorrow morning so I better try to get to sleep. Have a Merry Christmas everbody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Billy! Congrats on finishing a semester. That is so great. I am jealous that you get to go to cooking school--i've always wanted to do that. Good luck with the coming up semesters. Have a Merry Christmas.
Good Job on posting.. your lost ticker is okay pictures of conner or videos are always better.. : )>
Post a Comment