Mommy and Connor


Connor discovered the water and then it was hard to get him away from it. He would run down a little bit and then run back to it. He tried to climb into it of course. I would try to pick him up and carry him and he was so wiggly and squirming out of my arms I would just put him back down to run around. Finally Billy carried him and had much better luck. We had eaten at Applebees up there and then riden tracks from there. We put Connor back in his stroller to get back on the tracks and he was not happy about this. On the way back to the car he manuevered himself out of the buckle in his stroller. I had to carry him back to the car and again was not successful. He was putting his fingers in my mouth, hitting my face, and just being a nuiscance lol. I handed him to Billy and he still was being a little ball of energy but we made it to the car. We had a lot of fun last night and I am so grateful for so many temples so close, and that I am sealed to Billy and Connor for eternity.
I wanted to share a couple things Connor said or did a couple days ago. If I don't write these things down I will forget. We were getting dressed for the morning and Connor saw his Frankenstein costume from Halloween and started saying Einstein, Einstein. He wanted to wear his Frankenstein costume so I put it on him and he was so excited! He has never told me what he wants to wear and I thought it was so cute that he wanted to wear it.
Connor was drawing on his magna doodle the other day and said a cow so I was like is that a cow and then he said a dog. It was so cute. He drew another scribble and I said what's that and he said a pig. He does it all the time now it's so funny!
One more thing that I want to share was that we were playing a game in his room where I would hide one of his toys under a blanket and for example say "Where's Lion?" and then he would find it and say "There!". Later that day he was eating an apple in his high chair and he had his so called "Santa Book" with him. He put the apple in between the pages and closed the book and to himself said Where's apple, I dunno, then opened the book and said THERE! It was the cutest thing ever.


6 comments:
oh fun! We should all go! Brody loved the lights! and then he saw the news the next night and they were in front of temple square and he's like "Look mom the lights! I love the lights! I go to the temple!" let me know if you want to! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ooh I want to come if everyone goes! Should we set up a date to all go?
Brecken and Gracen love lights to (haven't see temple square yet) but would love to take them.
I love the game, I will have to try it with my boys! Just be thankful he was eating an apple and not a banana!!! hehehe
Thats so fun! I was telling Jourdan last night that we need to get up there before Christmas was over! I read that Connor can count to 10 and can say the ABC's, how did you teach him to say them? I started this morning having Harper count to 5, he will follow me but still cant say them on his own, i want to practice with him though. Its so fun to see our little ones learing new things!
that's really cute about the apple- totally made me laugh! Temple Square looks as beautiful as ever! I'm glad you guys took pics!
Fun! it is so true you forget some of the funny/cute things they say.. good thing we have blogs to keep the memories.
Jealous! I miss that temples lights it is always my fav to go see them during this wonderful time of year! I am glad you guys had a fun time and that you put some pics of it on here that rocks!:)
Post a Comment