



Connor put the laundry basket over his head and started saying laundry, laundry. I realized he was pretending to be laundry. So cute.
I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days! I am so ready for it to be here and gone truthfully though. Mainly because of working retail lol. I am so ready for it to be back to normal and not insanely busy and crazy at Target. I am so excited for it though and Connor has been so much fun with everything this year. He loves seeing anything "santa", "snowman", or "lights". He also loves "toys" lol. Last night some friends came over and we had a little get together. They brought Connor some presents. He opened the 1st one and got a toy and so as soon as he saw the 2nd one (still wrapped) he said "toys!". This is also what he said when I asked him what he wanted Santa to bring him. I have been trying to teach him that it is Jesus's birthday on Christmas and that's why we celebrate it but he is still too young I think. He does like to look at the "baby jesus" at my mom's though. He loves to help me plug in the Santa outside and the lights. He will point to the tree in the middle of the day and say lights, lights because he wants it plugged in. Well I am so grateful for all of you as my friends. I know Thanksgiving is the grateful holiday but I think Christmas is too. I am so lucky to have so many good friends and I love you all! I am also grateful to have such a great family. Growing up would not have been fun the 1st 10 years of my life with out all my cousins. I was an only child until then and some of my cousins were like siblings to me. I didn't feel lonely at all with all my cousins around all the time. I am so grateful for my Grandma Davis too. When my mom was a single mom with me she had to work full time to support me.Grandma D was like a second mom to me, and helped raise me. If that weren't so I would be a different person. She helped shape and mold me in to the strong woman I am today. I only hope that I can be as strong as she is some day. She will always be my role model and I will continuely strive to be as amazing as she is. My mom is also a great role model to me as well and is very strong. She has went through a lot and is just great. I take after her with always trying to stay positive even when times are tough. I am grateful that she married my dad. He may not be my biological father but he has raised me since I was 8 and I am sealed to him and all of my family. Him coming in to my life brought someone that could provide for us, my 3 little sisters, and someone to discipline me and help me make the right choices. He still helps me in many ways I am grateful for and I don't know what I would do with out him. I am grateful for my real dad Craig as well too though. He was not able to do the things my unbilological dad was but I still love him. He really has turned his life around, and it can't repair all the damage but I hold no grudge against him. By him making wrong choices in the past I was able to make right ones in my teenage years. I had seen what drugs had done to him and how they had taken over his life and I had no desire to do that. He is clean now though and has been for over 2 years. I really think he is for good this time and am so proud of him. I am grateful to his side of the family for always being good to me. Even though I am not around that much with them when I am they treat me just like I am one of them! Ok I am rambling on and am sorry. I really didn't mean to say all of this. Once you get going you can't stop I guess :). Just quickly I am also grateful for my in laws, my mother in law tends Connor all the time and I am very grateful to her for that. All of Billy's family is very good with Connor and I appreciate them. I am grateful for my dad's parents; Grandma and Grandpa Doty,and my great grandma's, They are very good to me. I am so grateful for my little sisters! I would not be complete with out them! Like I said I was an only child for 10 years and all I wanted was a sister. Having 3 of them is such a blessing. Even though they are so much younger than me I wouldn't change it if I could. I think it is exactly how it is supposed to be. I would start naming friends but really need to stop. All my friends that read my blog I love you all! Thank you for your kind comments they mean a lot. Your friendship means a lot to me and I feel so lucky to be your friend. Sorry I made this in to a grateful post I wasn't planning on it. I know it is Thanksgivingish but I didn't do one at Thanksgiving time so this makes up for it :)


4 comments:
Harper loved it when i took him out in the snow last week! He just walked all around our front yard and he loved falling down in the snow and rolling around in it. I bet your glad to be done with Christmas, Target is crazy!!! Jourdan is out shopping tonight with Harper suspose to be getting me something for Christmas, im just glad i have all my shopping done!!!
OOO I miss that snoww it looks like fun! But not driving in it! haha you are such a sweet heart I am grateful for you! hehe and I miss hanging with ya! I am coming in Jan so we gotta get together and also if you blog to Amber Prior I keep getting invites to her blog but they go to my email at hotmail and I have the exact same email at gmail.com (which is to my blog)so if she reads this or you talk to her can you tell her I havent been able to get on her blog forever!(she would just have to invite me to the other email) haha thanks Am I really cant wait to see you guys in Jan I hope we can get together!:)
I want to let Hudson play in the snow but then I have to be holding Noah at the same time plus I hate being cold. so I figured this year since he was not asking to play in it I would just let it go.. Or wait till one of Ryans days off..
Its funny how kids will take anything and find something so fun about it. Hudson always puts Oscar in our laundry basket. Very cute!
your blog is sweet-- but i have to say i love love the snow pictures.
Post a Comment