hahah Connor's face fits the roll perfectly! I always love those things, they are so hillarious! Man, im surprised I didnt see you at temple square, it really wasnt that crowded!! I loved the video, dang girl you can dance!! You got talent and should reallyshare it on "so ya think you can dance!" hahahha.
I totaly know who you are. Ive been blog stocking you forever!! Make sure you add your email to my list so when I go private I can add you. Thanks for the way nice comment.
7 comments:
Those are so funny. My sister did one and I couldn't stop laughing
WOW those splits are amazing!! loved it
i love the pic you used for connor- classic!
I LOVE Connor's face! He's got some attitude while he struttin' his stuff! haha! So funny.
hahah Connor's face fits the roll perfectly! I always love those things, they are so hillarious! Man, im surprised I didnt see you at temple square, it really wasnt that crowded!! I loved the video, dang girl you can dance!! You got talent and should reallyshare it on "so ya think you can dance!" hahahha.
Loved that.Connors face is so dang funny!
I totaly know who you are. Ive been blog stocking you forever!! Make sure you add your email to my list so when I go private I can add you. Thanks for the way nice comment.
Post a Comment