Sunday night Connor was eating dinner in his high chair. He was talking and eating and then 2 minutes later I looked at him and he was ASLEEP! This has NEVER happened before! It was about 6:15 pm and he of course hadn't had a nap. I decided to lay him on the couch at let him sleep for a half hour and then wake him up. I knew that if I let him sleep longer that he wouldn't want to go to bed at bedtime. I tried to wake him up at 6:45, yes tried. He was sooo out. He would NOT wake up! I put him in pajamas and he was down for the night. I thought for sure he would wake up way early but he didn't wake up till 6:45 a.m.


On Monday's my Mom tends Connor in the day while I am at work and Billy is at school. Billy works that night so when I get off work I just go to my mom's and stay there for a few hours. It is fun and I get fed dinner lol.

They love each other!

Connor and Jaqlyn dancing to Baby Einstein.

Connor loves to play playdoh at my Mom's!
Wednesday Connor and I got our hair cut! We both hadn't had one for 3 months and Connor REALLY needed one! I just got a trim and went a little darker. I like it better though cuz it's not at that blah in between length. It will probably be back to it in a few weeks though. Hopefully I can get it past it fast!

My bangs look so much better! I wish they would always stay this length!

Connor's cute haircut


This is his hair before his haircut. I know sad huh. I wasn't kidding when I told u guys he REALLY needed one!

Connor posing. I love this picture! He has never posed like this for a picture before!
Sunday was Billy's cousin Zak's Homecoming. I had got Connor a cute outfit from Target for Easter and decided to let him wear it to the Homecoming. He hasn't worn it to our ward so it's ok right? Lol it's just so cute I couldn't wait and he looks soooo cute in it!

See what I mean! Such a cute little man!




I told him to say Cheese lol.


I LOVE this pic!
My parents went to St.George this weekend. On Friday after I got off work at 3 I headed down to start my adventures in babysitting weekend! I picked up Kailey and Taylor from dance at 4:45 and then we went to Wendy's. That night we just goofed off and played. We had to go to Flying J to get a Fuze and candybar around 9 pm. I gave Kailey and Taylor a bunch of cheesy quizzes I used to do when I was in high school that tell you who your going to marry and your soul mate and such lol. They loved them! Saturday they had dance in the morning and after dance we went to Brick Oven! Mmmmm Brick Oven is my fav! They were all really good and I realized how expensive it is paying for 4 kids! We pretty much just chilled after that and made peanut butter cookies. At night I took them to my Grandma's for them to sleep there due to me having Billy's cousin's Homecoming the next morning. I watched HSM3 for a minute with them before I left though! Apparently the next day my Aunt Michelle made them do a deep cleaning of my grandma's house haha. It was a lot of fun tending them and they were all good for the most part! I love my sisters!

Jaqlyn and Connor

They are bestest friends!

Connor playing with Jaqlyn's jewelry.


At Brick Oven!

Tay tying Connor's balloon on him.


He actually loved the lemon lol!


LOVE those brown eyes!


We have to get a sucker and a balloon every time we go to Brick Oven!
6 comments:
Lol...it sounds like you guys have had a busy week. I absolutely LOVE THAT pic of Connor asleep in the highchair. LOLOL How precious!
Im going private so email me your email jacksonljones@hotmail.com
Connor is so dang cute... I can't wait until I have a 2 year old!
Ha! He has grown so much! He's darling. looks like you guys are keeping busy, how fun.
Take care!
That is so funny about him falling asleep during his dinner, I know if Meg doesnt nap than she is starting to do that when she is in her chair too and I try so hard to keep her awake cause I want her to go to sleep at bedtime too! haha I usually will talk to her till she eats than give her a bath to wake her up a little that has worked so far! I like your new hair cut and color that looks really cute and your eyes rock in that pic!
i can't imagine if I had that much photo documentation of my childhood! isn't it crazy how easy it is to take pictures of anything with digital cameras so available? I wonder though, do you print any of them? it's so easy to lose or delete or eventually forget about your photos when you have so many?! I'm glad i have a shoebox full of goodies from my childhood.
Post a Comment