
Von Smith.
Noooooo!!!! I HATE him and can't stand him singing! He is so annoying!

Tatiana Del Toro
Again NOOOOOOO. Even more ANNOYING than Von. Her laugh makes me cringe. The whole drama thing in Hollywood made me not like her even more. I just pray these 2 won't make the top 12.

Taylor Vaifanua
I liked her audition. I remember her as the really tall girl. She really is the same height as me. Haven't seen her in Hollywood.

Stevie Wright
Liked her audition. Haven't seen her in Hollywood.

Stephen Fowler
We didn't see his audition but we did see him last night in Hollywood, and he did AWESOME.

Scott MacIntyre
He is blind and GENIUS. Very talented. LOVED his audition!

Ricky Braddy
Has had no screen time.

Anoop Desai aka Noop Dog
BRILLIANT voice. One of my fav's.

Nick Mitchell aka Norman
are you kidding me?! Ok he is funny but it is just a big joke to him to me. Maybe he really does have good vocals but does he really want this or deserve it? I just hope he doesn't make the top 12!

Nathaniel Marshall
Good vocals. I really liked him when he sang on Hollywood round 1....until he started crying after he sang. Then the whole drama thing on round 2. He is to much a drama queen for me.

Mishavonna Henson
I don't think we have seen her yet but apparently this is her 2nd time to Hollywood.
Which Michael is it?
Apparently only the 1st names were leaked and there are 3 Michael's.

Michael Tristan
We haven't seen him yet.

Michael Sarver
I really like him. I hope it is him out of the 3 Michael's!

Michael Castro
Jason Castro's brother. I honestly didn't really like his audition.

Megan Corkrey
One of my fav's! I really loved her voice and personality! I hope she makes the top 12!

Matt Giraud
He drew in Elliot Yamin comparisons. I like him but he isn't one of my fav's.

Matt Breitzke
He was solid in his audition I like him but again with not a favorite.

Lil Rounds
This girl has definetly got talent and the judges love her. I think she is a give for the top 12.

Kristen McNamara
She was in the whole drama 3-some. Wanting to rest her voice caused a lot of drama. I thought she was really nice though and when she sang in Hollywood I really liked her vocals.

Kris Allen
I don't remember seeing him.

Kendall Beard
cute girl who has had no screen time.

Kai Kalama
I liked his audition. Sweet guy who takes care of his mom. Haven't seen him in Hollywood.

Junot Joyner
No screen time.

Jorge Nunez
This Puerto Rican can sing! He is one of my fav's!

Joanna Pacitti
Joanna,is the biggest ringer of the bunch. She had a record deal, charted with a song, has appeared on various soundtracks, and even had Britney Spears cover one of her songs. She's good, though.

Jessica Langseth
Jessica is also someone who we haven't seen.

Jeanine Vailes
again with no nothing about and has had no screen time.

Jasmine Murray
This girl can sing but is kind of a diva and overly confident to me.

Jackie Tohn
Really powerful rock voice. Kind of reminds me of Amanda last season but 20 times better.

Danny Gokey
MY FAVORITE! I am rooting for this guy to go all the way!

Casey Carlson
cute girl. Don't know much about her.

Brent Keith
I really liked his audition

Alex Wagner-Trugman
He is good. Not one of my fav's though.

Allison Iraheta
Is another unknown one.

Alexis Grace
I liked her audition but she is not particularly memorable to me.

Adam Lambert
I really like him! He may be a little "showy" but his voice is unusual and different and I like it!
Well there ya have it! What do all of you think? There are quite a few that have had no screen time. Hopefully it will start showing them next week or they aren't going to have a fan base to start out with.
2 comments:
I love that you did this. Thanks!
Okay I am not a fan of Hollywood week and haven't caught it this season either....what happened to the Osmond boy?????
Post a Comment