I made a FREE account at scrapblog a few weeks ago but didn't really have time to figure it out or do anything. Well today I did....and now I am addicted. It is so fun and easy! I will be honest I am not a homemade scrapbooking person. I take after my mom and just put the pictures in a flip album. That's why I blog because I don't do well with scrapbooking. Well this is easy and there are so many cute themes and backgrounds and I just love it! I have always been jealous of how good people are at scrapbooking and creative because I am not. Well if I want too I can print the pages I make on here. This page was made for people like me and online scrapbooking is awesome!
Here is what I made today.
8 comments:
Yay for digital scrapbooking! It's so much fun...and oh SO very addictive!!
Sooo cute what is the website I want to try?
My favorite is the "My Boy" in blue and brown. What a darling page!
I so want to learn how. I am a scrapbooker but I would love to do the digital thing. Where do you find all the fun stuff
I love that site and have started doing fun headers for my blog!! You should browse through all the stickers and stuff, you'll be able to embellish a lot more!
All I do is make a cute page with my blog name on it, and whatever else I want. You just have to publish it, then go to menu and then export as jpg. You can save it on your computer then just upload it into blogger!! It's way easy and fun!
I totally fell in love with scrapblog too! I love it and I love that it is free and that you don't have to have photoshop. You did such a good job!
Looks like fun, I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment