Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was a lot of fun!
For mine and Billy's 5 year anniversary we took Connor up to Billy's mom around 2:30 and went to gateway. We did some shopping, ate at ZTejas, and went to the movie He's just not that into you. I got 2 shirts from Express which was very exciting. I haven't bought any clothes from there for a long time because it is too expensive. I LOVE express though. I got a pair of jeans from Aero and Billy had already bought me a shirt from there that he had already given me for our anniversary. He also got me a midnight pomegranate bath and body works set that smells soooo good! Billy got some clothes too and I got him the new The Fray cd and....he got a new iphone! I know he is so spoiled. He already had one and we went in to AT&T at Gateway to kill some time. They said the new iphone would only be 200 dollars if he upgraded when it normally is 500. The reason I caved is because HE GAVE ME HIS OLD IPHONE. I am super stoked and LOVE it. So now I have an iphone too hurray! Dinner at Ztejas was very good. We had both never been there. The movie He's just not that into you is awesome! I freakin loved every second of it and highly reccommend it. It was a chick flick that Billy said was "ok" too which really means he liked it lol. For Valentines we just stayed home rather than fighting the crowds and hours long waits at restaurants and Billy made homemade pizza that was delicious! I made some pilsbery turtle supreme cookies after that were yummy too. Ok my pictures are completly out of order so it's what I did today first and then goes back to Saturday.


My sister Kailey made a blog a long time ago but didn't know how to do anything with it. Today she wanted me to help her. She is a dancer and wanted a cute header picture of her doing a dance pose. I decided to do some funny dance poses too lol.


That is a sucker in my mouth. Can't you tell I am a professional dancer LOL!



The real dancer. Isn't this pose awesome?!


Me being a goofball like always


Man that was hard! Haven't tried to do that for a long time and apparently my body is getting weaker!


Amazing Kailey


Tay wanted a pic too.


I cannot not smile when I am playing with this kid!



Connor loves to spin in this chair at my mom's and to spin it himself.


Connor sharing his sucker with me. I love how he opens his mouth to give it to me.




It's been a really long time since I have taken pictures of Connor in the tub. He looks so big compared to the last ones I have taken but still just as cute as could be!




Connor LOVES to look at books!



A long with bath pictures is crying pictures. I realized I don't really have any pics of Connor crying. Don't these pics just melt your heart?



I got Connor some playdoh for Valentine's. He plays with it at my mom's and loves it, but didn't have any at home. He was so excited when I gave it to him! He loves it and I am glad but I hate that playdoh is so messy!




I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pictures! Kailey is amazingly flexible... I think that i could do that once upon a time but I am to old and fat now.....

The Paulson's said...

Connor is SO CUTE!!! and the pictures of you dancing made me laugh!

The Paulson's said...

haha....I do miss you because you always made me laugh! Yep...i'm in Orem. I just work a couple times a week mostly at guest service.

Amanda said...

Oh Amber you are so funny. So we didn't end up going to Gateway. We went to Rodizio's at Trolley and went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic (so funny, I loved it!) at Century. We'll have to get together sometime!

Unknown said...

k you jill! well guess what i have a blog now! so you should go see it even tho its pretty lame right now cuz im to lazy to do anything special lol :]]

Unknown said...

oh and when i said k you jill i meant to say thank you jill haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...