Mom, Kailey, Taylor, and Baby Lydia (Cousin Kelly's baby)
Mom and Baby Lydia
freaky lookin plastic baby lol. They had ice cubes with little plastic babies in them and you had to guess how long it would take till the baby came out of the ice cube.
My 2 prego cousins Cristi and Lyndsay. Lyndsay is due in June.
Lydia with her mom Kelly.
Me with my mom and sisters.
Guess who's pregnant belly this is
It's Lyndsay's lol! Don't worry I asked her if I could put that pic of her belly on my blog and she said she didn't care!
Me and Kailey with Cristi.
Taylor
This pic is totally random I know but I thought I would throw it on here. This is what Connor does while Billy and I watch Lost. We put can's in the corner of the counter. After they build up we put them in a garbage bag in the garage to take to recycle once we get quite a few bags of them. I didn't see Connor take them from the counter and line them on the piano I just saw the end result. Billy and I thought it was pretty funny!
Today is mine and Billy's 5 year anniversary! I can't believe that we have already been married 5 years! It has gone by so fast! We are going to go to Gateway and do a little shopping and then go to dinner up there and to the movie He's just not that into you. I am so excited to see He's just not that into. I have heard it is so cute!
6 comments:
Congrats on the 5 year Anniversary!!! Cristi is so cute pregnant!! I am so jealous! I want to see that movie!!
Hey I didn't know Cristi was pregnant! That's awesome!
There is a chance I could be at Gateway tonight too. We are going to a 10:00 movie but Dan says it's a surprise. And I'm not completely sure which movie theater we are going to. But look for me anyway!
Congrats on the 5 year anniversary! Have fun at your movie and let us know if it's any good--there's no way Dan would see that with me! :)
Looks like a fun baby shower! I didnt know Lyndsay was your cousin! I just found her on facebook and found out she is prego, i used to hang out with her in high school, anyway looks like alot of fun!
Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys!!
Sure, take pictures after I leave! Just kidding! It was a fun shower I just hate driving in the snow too so I wanted to get home!
Post a Comment