Friday, February 6, 2009

Hair questions....again

So as all of you know I chopped 5 inches of my hair off a little while ago. It was 3 months ago. I haven't done anything to it for 3 months and I pretty much hate it right now. I miss it being long and I know that it looked better long and that it was pretty when it was long, cute when I first cut it. It stayed really cute for about 3 weeks. I like my hair short and the fun different ways I can do it but I hate the upkeeping of it. I really am a long haired girl at heart. I am going to get my hair done in a week or two and am wondering if I should have her cut it back how it was or just barely trim it and then grow it out. My hair grows fast so I know that it will be long like it was before I cut it in about a year. I probably will just trim it and grow it out but I still wanted to ask your guys's opinions. I do not regret cutting it because I like growing my hair out and I really liked and needed the change I just miss it sometimes, and when I look at pictures I think that my hair really is prettier when it is long. I think I really just hate my hair right now because it needs a change. Even when it was long when it needed a trim I would hate it and want to chop it off. It just goes better after a trim ya know? Healthier and not so dull and lifeless :). Ok sorry this post is pretty lame but typing all of this helped me realize lol!



This picture is one of my all time fav's. It is on my birthday last summer. My hair looks so long in it! I miss it :*(


This is my hair the day I cut it. Cute but not pretty ya know? I really like my bangs and wish they would stay like this forever! My bangs only stay the perfect length that I love them for a couple weeks.


Long hair.


I just barely snapped this pic of me. Kinda blah hair. It doesn't look like it has grown but it really has. I don't think it has grown quite 2 inches but probably more than an inch. It looks like it has grown more in my family picture if you look at it and then the pic of when I just cut it. Ok this post is pointless haha

5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

You are so funny! I love your hair short! I too love long hair, its simple and easy. I think you should cut it again to be honest. Its long enough to call "longer" but its not too short that you are officially a short haired girl ya know?? Either way though is adorable, but really, do what ever makes you happy!! I really love it though short.....

Sherry said...

Being an proponent of short-hair (I'm like Pat's nemesis) I say hair shouldn't just be a dead thing that hangs on your face (That was a quote slaughtered from hairspray, your hair doesn't resemble death). However, mine is sadly long now because I don't want to spend NY prices for a cut yet. Though I'm digging Victoria Beckham's new do so maybe soon.

Wow! Tangent. Anyway, I have no opinion other than ditch the bangs. Mine only look good for a week too and I'm always happier without them.

Ericson Fam said...

hey Am you are so funny first off. You look great however you have your hair. I love all the pics but I agree with you my fav is at your party when its long. I love that! SO there ya go just make sure to post whatever you decide to do so we can see!

Jessica GaleForce said...

See I am just the opposite. I am a short-hair'd girl at heart. And I have REALLY LONG hair right now. I am getting ready to donate it to Lock-O-Love in April. Short hair..its blow dry...curling iron it out...or in...or flat iron straight but then you gotta do something with the bangs...or the best is the pony tail! I can't wait for short hair!

Amanda said...

I know how you feel Amber! My hair is about the same length as yours right now and I'm hating mine! In my opinion, my favorite picture of you is the one that is the current one where it's in between! Sorry I'm no help...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...