Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lehi Legacy Center

Last night Connor and I went with my mom and sisters to the Lehi Legacy Center pool. I HIGHLY reccomend it! It is so much fun! Kids 3 and under are free and kids 4-11 are 3 dollars 12-17 4 dollars and adults are 5. There is waterslides, a toddler area, lazy river, hot tub, fountains, and more! I definetly am going to be going again! I think it was a great thing to do in the winter when we are all cooped up and can't go swimming! I literally had to drag Connor out of there with him trying to jump out of my arms to go back in. This was after we had been there for 3 in a half hours!




Chillin with Grandma (My mom)


Cute Jaqlyn




Nerdy Kailey lol



Jaqlyn taking Connor down the slide. Connor could go down by himself but Jaqlyn liked to take him down too :). He LOVES Jaqlyn so he was ok with it.




Connor loved this fountain. He played by it for like 20 minutes. This is where I had to drag him away from cuz it was time to go.






Taylor and her friend Kayla

7 comments:

Ericson Fam said...

Looks like fun. Wish they had something like that up here. I will have to come down and go with you sometime.

Betsy Lee said...

We love that place, too! I actually just took my kids there last week and I had to drag them away crying after spending a couple of hours there too! It's definitly cool! I dunno about Conner, but my kids were afraid of the big bucket, though. :\

Osburn said...

HOW FUN!!! Where is this? I want to go!

The Gwilliam's said...

We love this place! It is so great for kids and so great to go to when it is cold out side! Cute pictures!

Angie said...

How much fun!! I need to go there sometime soon...I don't know why I didn't think of it before! Thanks for posting about it :).

DAJP said...

I'm totally jealous! It looks like a great place for kids and adults.

Jessica GaleForce said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. ARGhhhh I can't WAIT FOR SUMMER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...