
Playing with his spiderman toy he got.



Can you see there little heads?

Everytime Connor came down the slide he had a huge grin on his face!


My cousin Julie and her little guy John were in town. They live in Nevada. I went down to my Grandma's Wednesday afternoon to see her. Julie it was good seeing you! Connor unfortunately was not very nice to John. He would push him and say go away. If Connor had something and John even looked at him he would whine Mine Mine and hit him. It was frustrating and I really hope he gets better at sharing! John was such a tough guy and didn't even cry and would just stand there. He is so cute!
Connor, Me, Julie, John
My mom and Connor. Sorry about the glare but I thought this was cute and had to put it on here.
Jaqlyn and Connor wrestling
Aunt Nadene
Grandma Davis
John and Julie
Hoodwinked John
The other day I heard Connor say draw circles, draw circles, and I said yeah without really paying attention. Well I should have because he drew circles on my wall! I am proud of him for being able to draw circles, but not for doing them on the wall! Luckily it came off very easily though.

I know it is hard to tell.

4 comments:
You guys are always doing fun family stuff!!! I bet you are so glad that Jacklyn helps out a ton with Connor!
Hey Amb! It was so good to see you! Thanks for making the drive to have lunch with us (even if it was a crappy cheeseburger;)
I still need to update my blog on the Utah trip (I am such a slacker...) I'm pretty sure someday John and Connor will be pals. Until then, John can handle Connor's rough housing (it makes him tough).
Good ole "Mickey D's" (as my family calls it)...always a good time. It's cute that your little sis can play the big sis role with Connor. Allison loves to do the same with Aaron and it's a lot of fun to have some payback for all those years of babysitting her!
Wow thats a pretty good circle.. Good for him.. well other than doing it on the wall..
Post a Comment