Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Dance Competitions for my little sisters's have started! I always go to one a year and I went to there 1st one of the year this year at Timpview. Jaqlyn danced really early so I had to be there at 8 am and then Taylor and Kailey danced from like 2 to 6 so it is definetly an all day thing. There was a dance that Kailey and Taylor got to do together cuz they did like 4 of the dance teams. It was the 1st time they have and they even were next to each other for a part! It was hard to get good pictures because they were moving, so the pictures would turn out all blurry. I didn't even get one good one of Kailey. Kailey and Taylor took 1st in ALL of there dances! They are amazing! Connor came with me Friday night cuz Billy was at work luckily it was only for a couple hours. Saturday Billy was off so he kept him and they went up to his Mom's for a barbeque. Connor was good Friday night he made a friend with a 4 year old little boy and they had fun playing with empty water bottles. Connor started singing "Single Ladies" and this whole group of dancers sitting behind us started singing a long with him it was so funny!




Taylor! These 2 pictures turned out so cute!





Jaqlyn is on the bottom left.



Jaqlyn is the one on the left side in both of these pictures.



A couple Saturday's ago when I was at work Billy took Connor to the Discovery Park. Here are a couple pictures from it.




Connor LOVES to be outside! It was so fun playing outside every day last week and then this stupid cold weather had to come! Hopefully it will not stay because we are ready for SPRING! Luckily next week we are going to St. George, so if it isn't warm here it will be warm there! I am so excited to go we haven't went on vacation since Hawaii in November. Our friends Ryan and Liz Holdaway and there boys are going to come with us. I am excited it will be fun!

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

I always wished we hadn't been as poor as we were when I was little. I would have LOVED TO HAVE TAKEN DANCE!! They look like they are having loads of fun!

Allison Cope said...

Woohoo Hopefully I get to see their dances when they come to Logan. I'm excited!! Was that kaitlyn in the pictures of Jaquelyn? hey and YAY kailey made drill!! that's so exciting!! Anyways, I'm jealous you're in St George because it is snowing and FREEZING cold here in Logan!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...