Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bridal Shower

Wednesday night was my friend Michelle's Bridal Shower at Olive Garden. Michelle is a team lead at Target with me and we are really good friends. I love working with her and we have a great partnership at work! We had a really good turn out and even a couple of people that don't work at Target came! Tori brought her sister and Michelle's best friend Whitney came. Olive Garden is so amazing but I get so full from breadsticks and salad and I had had 3 Raspberry lemonades before they even brought my food! By the time they brought my food I only had a few bites because I was so full but I still love this place!



This is Michelle and her best friend Whitney!


Me and Tessa. This girl is probably my closest friend I work with I love her! Last night we hung out and got little ceasers and watched America's Next Top Model and it was so much fun!


Katie & Kristina. Love these girls!


Group photo!


Group photo from other end of the table!


The Bride Michelle!


Tori's sister and her cute baby and Tori. Her baby was sooo cute and so good!


Crystal and Cindy. These guys are best friends. Love these girls! Cindy loves to give me a hard time lol we laugh a lot together.
It was so fun to hang out with all my Target friends outside of work. We usually only do for showers the last time we did it was for Crystal's bridal shower back in like September. We have so much fun we need to do it more often!

I thought I would throw in these cute pictures of Connor I took the other day!





Connor is so funny lately! The things he does and said he is HILARIOUS! He loves to make people laugh and laughs really hard after you laugh at him. His favorite song right now is Single Ladies. He will ask me for it so that he can watch the music video on my iphone. I will get it for him and then he will take it and watch it and just start singing and dancing it is so cute! He says the oh oh oh part really good and he says all the single ladies, put a ring on it, and put your hands up. I will try to record it the next time he does it and post it!

He said some funny things last night and I want to document them before I forget!
His juice had gotten gone and he asked for some milk so I got him some milk. He was still holding his juice cup and when I handed him his milk cup he said Hi Juice, Hi Milk, They're friends.
I was in the bathroom getting ready and he took my comb and started combing the wall and said "I weeping" (sweeping)
Connor's favorite word used to be not yet. You would ask him if he was ready to go to bed and he would say NOT YET well now it is 5 MINUTES! I will say Connor let's go to bed and his response is NO 5 MINUTES!
He ran in to Wash (our dog) the other day and said Sorry Wash I didn't mean too. I told Billy and he said that he also has said Sorry Wash I didn't mean too it was an accident.
He is getting really good at the sounds letters make and he will make the sound and then say words they start with after. For example he will say mmmm mmmm mmm Monkey! mmmmm mmm mmm Mouth! mmm mmmm mmmm Mouse!

1 comment:

The Copes said...

Jodi says Connor's hair is way cute. Ben says it is not church approved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...