Last Friday was my sister Kailey's 15th birthday. That may sound young to all of you but to me she is getting so grown up! She is my oldest little sister and I can't believe how grown up she is now! I still remember how excited I was when she was born to finally have a little sister after being an only child for 10 years. We have been close ever since she was born. We have a special bond even though we are 10 years apart. I am her only big sister and so even though I am a lot older than her she looks up to me a lot and I hope I am a good role model to her :). Next year she will be 16 and trust me stay off the roads in Benjamin :)
Saturday night we went to Brick Oven to celebrate her birthday.

Me :)

Me and the birthday girl Kailey

Kailey's best friend Bailey came too. This is her and Bailey.

Connor loves Brick Oven too!
speggetti and meatballs???

NOPE cupcakes! Billy made these cupcakes on Sunday that are called speggetti and meatballs and they look just like them! It was weird eating them thinking how much they looked like it but they were delicious!
1 comment:
yummy food! I love the brick oven! I watched that video below....very heart warming and extreemly humbling. I just got talking to nick before I watched it about finances and stuff....that video put so much into perspective. the feeling I get when I see anything church related or anything by president Hinckley is so comforting...I wish I could feel that way all the time. Thanks for sharing, that was really needed!
Post a Comment