Friday, January 30, 2009

I love you through and through

Ok so I totally stole this idea from my friend Tania's blog...hope you don't mind Tania! Her little boy just turned 2 too and she did this on her blog.Her's was much cuter though because she used scrapblog.com and I just used slide. Her backgrounds are way cute and she did way better than me but the words are so meaningful that I had to do it for Connor. She didn't write the words so I guess I am not stealing them from her just that she did it for her son on her blog lol. The words are from the book I love you through and through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustack. I do not have the book but am definetly going to buy it now and i can't wait to read it to Connor! I was just going to do one picture for every phrase but some of them have a couple because I couldn't decide which one to use.Connor's birthday was a lot of fun! I will have to blog about it later though because this took me way to long and it is 12:45 am.

4 comments:

A.J. and Ashley said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Amanda said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he is 2!

Ty & Em said...

That is so cute! I love the idea! I might just have to steal it from you when Madi turns one!

Los Alexander said...

Good job...I feel flatter that you wanted to do the same I did for Dallin boo. Is a super cute book, we have the collection of I love you books...highly recommended!
That first picture looks like Christmas, lots and lots of gifts!
I love his cake, and I will never forget his birthday, even though I'm really bad remembering them, you were the only one that was prego at the same time I was.
Happy Birthday to your beatuful boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...