Wow this month just keeps having one thing after another. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel? A friend on facebook just asked me how I can be so positive all the time and all I have been doing is complaining on my blog hahaa. No I really do still have a positive attitude and outlook but we really have been having some bad luck this month! Hopefully next month will be better. Ok now on to my story of what happened haha.
Tuesday night Billy left for school a little after 5. I had plugged in my phone to charge and it was on silent and I was relaxing on the couch with the MAC having some me time. It's almost 6 and my neighbor knocks on my door and tells me that Billy just called her and asked her to go ask me to answer my phone. He had been trying to get a hold of me. I of course didn't think it could be that big of a deal and continue to talk to my neighbor and catch up for about 5 minutes. Then I go to my phone and see 17 missed calls and Billy calls again right as I am looking at it. All I hear is why haven't you been answering your phone, I have been trying to get a hold of you for an hour, a car blew up on the freeway and I have been on the side of the freeway. He was really upset for "a car" blowing up on the freeway. He then said I was acting like I didn't really care that HIS car just blew up on the freeway. Yep I heard it that time he said HIS. There was no fire or anything but it had smoked. His car blew a gasket and some other things, and his dad was on his way to tow it. We knew that that was it for his car. We have had a lot of problems with his car the last couple years and payed to fix things more than it is worth. It would have needed a new engine and some other parts and would have cost 3000 dollars. His car is not worth that. Him and his dad went to the Nissan dealership in Orem, and he came home with a new car! It is a 2008 Nissan Versa. It is really nice and new and I am so glad that we have a nice car that we won't have any problems with! It was pretty scary that his car blew up on the freeway it was probably a good thing it wasn't me driving it though because I probably would have died in a situation like that. I am excited that we have a new car......not excited to pay the monthly car payment. Looking at our budget and our bills we already have I really don't know how we are going to do it. Everyone always says it will all work out so I really hope it does but I am stressing a little about it and nervous! Ok well here are pics of Billy's new car!

4 comments:
You are a trooper! It was super fun to see you tonight. I'm excited for the book suggestions. now I just need to find time to start reading! Do they have them on cd by chance? Todd suggested that after you told me about the new book tonight.
P.S. the car is really good looking.
See you tomorrow!
Amb-yikes. Lots of unfortunate events for sure. We're glad Billy is okay and Connor seems to be healing. Poor little guy. Sign his cast for us!
Amber! I had no idea that all of this was going on. I'm so sorry! You are such a great mommy, don't let this get you down. I find it so common that Dr.s just kind of water down your concerns without really taking time to listen to patients. Lame! I love his green cast... And the car. Dang! You have had a rough couple weeks... hopefully our pictures will cheer you up, ha ha. hang in there cutie!
What an awesome car! I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been spectacular lately, but I think they'll pick up! Every time something bad happens just keep being positive and maybe you'll get a new car every time things go wrong!lol
Post a Comment