Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun with the kiddies and without.

I have had sooo much fun the last couple days! One of my best friends Amber (Shelley) Pendleton is in town from Indiana and I hadn't seen her for a year! Another one of my best friends is visiting from Arizona that I hadn't seen for about 6 months. It worked out perfectly that they were here at the same time today so we got together today for lunch with our close friends Karen (Wright) Ericson and Amber (Issac) Prior as well. Amber Prior and Karen both live in Utah.


The 3 Amber's reunited haha.



None of us brought our kids except Jess brought little Emma who is 2 months old. She was as good as gold and didn't make a peep the whole time! She is so cute!

Jess looked at Me and Amber and was like oh my gosh you guys have the same color of eyes! I have to take a picture! Here is the picture haha. Our eyes really are the same color and we had never even noticed or thought about it haha.

haha I love Karen's face in this picture. This is Karen, and Amber Pendleton.

hahaha this is Jessica (Hale) Livingston and me.

She took this picture of herself with my camera so it is her own fault that I am putting it on here hahaa.

Jess, Me, and Amber Prior.

Group shot!

So that was fun day with friends with out the kids. Yesterday was my fun day with friends with all our kids! I am in a mommy club and we went to my ranch for mommy club! The weather was perfect and we had so much fun and so did the kids!

Group shot


Harper and Gracen

Gracen driving the boat. This is the most independent, fearless little boy I have met! He is so cute and definetly Mr. Personality!

Connor loves to swing!!


This was his not happy face though lol. He wasn't feeling very well and wasn't really himself at the ranch. He was kinda cranky and not really energetic. He got fevered that night and he had had a runny nose so I took him to the doctor because those are the symptoms he has whenever he has an ear infection. I was right he has an ear infection. I gave him the antibiotic that night and he woke up this morning a completly different kid! He is pretty much back to his normal happy busy body self today!

2 comments:

hairprincess said...

OH my goodness I couldnt be hotter! Lol that is so funny that was Soooo much fun to see you and the girls I wish we could do that more often I miss you girls so much! BFF's!!!:)

Brent and Ashley said...

Hey! We will miss you guys! That was nice of Billy to stop by the other night and say "goodbye". It really meant a lot to us. We wish you both the best of luck in all you do! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...