Monday, July 27, 2009

Monroe!

On Thursday night when I got home for work we headed down to Monroe for the weekend! Billy's family all went and his Aunt Chris and their family, and his Aunt Marci and there family. We had a lot of fun, played a lot of cards, and ate a lot of good food! I got a brownie sundae from Ideal Dairy that was amazing. They had this trail mix type thing in a big bowl and I ate so much of it! Billy's aunt made funnel cakes right before we left and she made some apple cinnamon ones YUMMY! It was a very relaxing weekend and nice to get away. It is so pretty out there. 

A bunch of the kids slept on matresses in the living room. This is all of them watching T.V. before bed. 

Ma Ma Nese tickling Connor. 

Connor on the 4 wheeler with Aaron. Ha ha it looks like he is doing some kind of gang sign. 

This is my son during the parade looking at his book. Ha ha what a nerdy boy I have! 


Billy and his Aunt Marci. 


They had a Home Depot booth that gave you a flower to plant and then you got an apron. 
Connor of course pulled the top off of his flower as soon as he got it. 


3 comments:

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I love funnel cakes, we went to the park just to get me one!! Sorry about the swimsuits, did you get a cute one?

DAJP said...

Hey Amber, I kept meaning to say happy birthday! Looks like you guys had so much fun up at the ranch as you always do every year. So fun! Can't wait to see ya this week girl.

MJ said...

Happy Birthday! And, what a fun summer it looks like you've been having. Conner is so funny! Such a boy--pulling the flower off...such a boy. Good to see you're enjoying the sun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...