Yesterday afternoon I went over to my friend Nicole's house and let Connor swim with her little boys. Her backyard is so big and fun Connor had a blast! He would have been content there all day! He loved her tramp and her swing, and he really loved the pool! We are definetly going to be going there again to play this summer!
Connor running lol.
In the pool with Nicole's little boy Jackson.
Connor said he was riding his water horsey haha. Ridem' Cowboy!
Nicole and baby Elsie. She is so cute and so good!
Going down the slide.
After effect of the slide.
Jackson
On the 4th I had to close Billy took Connor up to his mom's for a barbeque. Connor ran through the sprinkler and my sister in law Bree took these cute pictures I wanted to share.
He LOVES running through sprinklers! I love his face in this picture!
Bree, Connor, and Aaron.
Connor in his 4th of July shirt.
I hadn't made anything on scrapblog for a while, so I decided to with these cute pictures of Connor eating a cupcake that I took a couple weeks ago.


6 comments:
It looks like you are having a fun summer! Connor is getting so big, He is so cute. Sorry I missed you and your mom last week when you went to my parents. Thanks so much for the gift card! I can't wait to use it.
Those are so fun! You totally have to come over again soon.
I can't get over how big he's getting! He is so cute! One of these days you'll have to come down and swim at the pool by my house with me!
LOVE the new background and header! PS I'm totally linking you guys on my blog!
I totally don't have any idea how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did. I can't believe how big Connor is getting! You guys are such a cute family.
If you want to read ours, just let me know. My e-mail is on my profile.
Post a Comment