Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bear Lake!

Friday morning  we headed off for Bear Lake! We came home Monday night. It was so much fun! Relaxing, and just good company and good times! Fun late night talks, and playing scum! Lots and lots of good food, we played baseball, swam, and played at the beach. Of course we had to get a raspberry shake but the best thing I had was chocolate covered raspberries! Oh my gosh they are amazing! If you go to Bear Lake go to The Chocolate Bear and get them! The weather was not very good this year. Friday was pretty nice, Saturday horrible, Sunday was cold but then got warm in the afternoon, and Monday was beautiful! I am glad that Monday was so nice! Sorry there are so many pictures I just thought they were all cute and couldn't decide!


My little stud muffin. 

Isn't he a cutie?!

My mom

My cousin's John and Summer's little girl Sayla. She is soooo cute and sooo good! I loved holding her! 

My sister Taylor. 

My cousin Alli. She is leaving for her mission on my birthday (July 15th) to Tuscan Arizona! 

snuggling with mommy after getting out of the pool. 

Taylor and Connor. 

Look at that mud!


Fiona

Connor found this little pool of water and just say contently playing in it forever. He would have longer if I wouldn't have grabbed him out when a storm came! 


Playing in the sand with cousins. 


Mary and her baby Cassie. 

Ethan

Summer and Sayla. 

Matt and Katie 

This boy loves to play in the sand! 




Playing with my iphone.  He dropped Billy's into a cooler full of water and it ruined it so Billy had to get a new one. Luckily I was due for an upgrade so he got a new one for 100 dollars. Unfortunatly doing this had to reactivate mine and I lost all my phone numbers! If you could text me or email me your number that would be great! 

Connor loves riding these scooters. He does really good at riding them too! 


We went by the Ogden temple on our way and then had lunch. 


Connor fell asleep in the car with his book open like this on him. 

9 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

How fun! I really need a fun vacation like that but I am scared to drive anywhere far with Jax. He pretty much cries the entire way anywhere.

Clayton Jensen said...

Did Billy get to go? He's not in any of the pictures.

Mary said...

Amber...you got some great pictures! It was so fun to see you guys! All the kids had a great time! Tell Billy his Key Lime Dessert was delicious!

Osburn said...

I love all your pictures!!! There isn't any of you though! Next year I'll come and take a bunch of you!!!!!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I'm starting my blog so leave your email address at mcmorley07.blogspot.com so I can invite you

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

It was so much fun!! I am glad we went!!! What cute Pics!!

DAJP said...

I love his mohawk picture. Fun pictures Amber! Call me sometime we need to talk.

Jessica GaleForce said...

Yeah! I love bear lake! I almost got to go with Lacey this year...but Eli was able to get work off...DANG IT!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! I need to get mine up here... This was such a great trip. I love your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...