Sunday, June 14, 2009

Temple Open House

Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House with Billy's family. When we went to the Draper Temple Open House we didn't take Connor and this time we did. Thank goodness to having a stroller he was fine. 

Billy and his sister Bree. 

Connor and Me. 

Connor in the stroller which was the life saver! 



Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Group Shot

My prego sister in law Sarah and her husband Aaron (Billy's brother)

Family photo. Sadly my eyes are closed :(.


After the Open House we went to Red Robin and had lunch. 

Connor's face after eating a lemon. It is so funny he always wants a lemon at restaurants and his face always does this. He continues to keep eating it after he pulls this face though.

I thought I would throw this picture on here. It is at Billy's sister Bree's graduation lunch. She just graduated high school. We went to Olive Garden, 

This is a picture that was actually of Kailey and Connor that I put on my last post. Billy zoomed it in of just Connor and I LOVE it. He looks so grown up! 

Some other things I did this weekend but didn't have my camera:
Friday night I went to Brick Oven for my good friend from high school, Venna Barrowes baby shower. I have to share a funny story from the shower. Melinda (Issac) Frandsen made a cake and she brought it in to Brick Oven and sat it on the table. She was moving it and it seriously tipped over! Luckily they caught it on to a plate and so it didn't land on Chelsea (Call) Kennedy's lap! It was the funniest thing ever and I just had to tell Mel not to worry or feel bad cuz the memory of that cake tipping over is priceless! I seriously wish I would have gotten a picture of it! 

Last night I went to an old friend Stewart Campbell's wedding with my good friends Amber (Issac) Prior and Karen (Wright) Ericson.  We had so much fun and it is always lots of laughs with those girls! Stewart is Scottish so he and all his brothers and dad had kilts on. Different but kinda cool! It was fun to reeunite with my old friends from high school this weekend! 




2 comments:

cbfenn_05 said...

Hey Amber!!! I love reading your blog!! SOmetimes, I even get a little jealous of all the fun things you do!! There is nothing to do out here. How do you know the Bird's? They are in my ward!! Funny how small the world is!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

How fun!!!! Conner is such adorable little boy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...