Thursday, June 4, 2009

I heart Summer!

Yesterday I went with my friend Liz and her 2 boys to the new Lindon Water Park. We had a lot of fun we just wished that the actual pool was bigger! It was really small and just flowed in to the lazy river. Connor had a blast though he is like a fish and always happy in the water. He loved the lazy river and when he wanted to go back to it he said I want to go fast. There was a slide there but it was to big for our kids so we wished they had a smaller one for toddlers too. It is only 4 dollars for adults and free for kids 3 and under so it is totally a good deal and worth it. If u are wanting to go there and spend all day though I would say probably not but if you want to go just for a couple hours definetly! 

I love this picture of Connor smiling! Liz and her baby Noah are who is behind him. 

Baby Noah loved floating in the water! 






Sundays in the Summer are Fundays at my Grandmas! Me and my sisters have so much fun playing outside and playing with our cousin Alli! We walk to the salem park, ride the paddle boat, play baseball,  and eat ice cream. Connor loves to do all these things and loves playing in the sand box and just being outside in her fun big back yard! Life is good :).

Me, Kailey, Taylor
Don't we look cool! 


Alli, Taylor, Kailey
Don't ask me what they were doing! 


Aunt Nadene and Grandma


 Kailey, Alli, Taylor
cute pic :)

We are going to Bear Lake in 2 weeks and I can't wait! We are having a fun summer so far and I just hope it doesn't go by too fast cuz I love summer! 

3 comments:

Nate Family said...

Hey Amber! Your blog is too cute. I'm glad you looked mine up, it's fun to see what everyone is up to. See you at the next Bunco night!

julie! said...

Amber!!! I am coming to Bear Lake with baby John too! I am so excited!
I need to find a little floaty tube like you have for Connor. Where did you get yours? I have checked everywhere and can't find one...

DAJP said...

You kill me Amber! I love Connors shorts, he looks so cool. Hey we need to plan to get together when we come to Utah. We have it planned for August 5th to the 12th I believe. Hope your doing good. Love ya tons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...