Sundays spending time with my family down at my mom's and at my grandma's are my favorite. We eat good food and just have fun!
Just me :)
Me and Kailey being goofballs playing Guitar Hero.
Kailey and Me on the boat in the Salem pond.
On the boat with my sisters and Connor.
My Grandma and baby Lydia. Kelly and Austin's baby.
Fiona and Connor. They are only a month apart. I told Connor to say Hi to "Ona" and he said Hi Ona, I wanna give Ona a big big hug and then he did and it was so cute. I wish I could have captured that in a picture!
I like this picture of Connor!
Kailey. Isn't she so pretty?
Taylor and Fiona
9 days till Bear Lake! This weather better straighten up or I am going to be mad if it is all cold and rainy in Bear Lake. The lake is already freezing cold when it is really hot outside. I am so sick of this weather cmon it is June. I like rain much better than snow but in April not June. I want to go swimming, and take Connor to parks and play outside all day not be cooped up inside!





1 comment:
I think that you should go outside...even if it does start to rain! It makes for great memories :) ....even if the clean up isn't quite so enjoyable
Post a Comment