This post is a little late but last Wednesday was my 25th birthday!! Why do I feel like now that I am 25 I am getting old! I seriously feel like once you are 25 it's like wow your youth is over! I still feel young lol but I guess I am getting old. On my birthday we went up to my ranch. I have celebrated my birthday up there since I can remember and I LOVE it. It is one of my favorite things that I do each year! We had a really good turn out TONS of people came. It was sooo much fun! I didn't realize that my camera battery was almost dead so yeah it died. Luckily my mom saved the day and brought up a disposable camera for me to use! She didn't get there till the end of the party but I was able to get some pics! Thanks mom!
My good friend Amber Prior's little girl Eva. She is so stinkin cute!
Billy, Andrew Connor. Sadly this is the only picture I got of Connor. He had a blast though. He swam in his tube with Billy clear out to the tramp. I was so proud of him!
Amber and Zachary.
Target friends! Kristina, Me, Heather, and Mele.
Hudson and Ryan and their doggies!
It was so funny to watch the dogs out on the surfboards!
The Holdaway Family
Sorry this is really random but it is so cute so I thought I would throw it on here! Kailey was tending Connor and he climbed up into her bed and fell asleep! So cute!
This is my cake that Billy made me I LOVED it!
Today I went down to Spanish Fork to celebrate Fiesta Days. I ate a really yummy barbeque sandwich with my good friend (In real life now LOL) Amera and her cute kids. Then we watched the Stock parade which was kind of lame. Then we headed over to the carnival cuz all the rides were only a dollar tonight! I had went over to the carnival around 4:30 with Kailey and Connor and it was not even busy no lines! After the stock parade at 7 it was CRAZY BUSY. So those of you planning on going next year I reccomend going before the stock parade!
I will not get to go to the parade in Spanish Fork this year on the 24th cuz I will be in Monroe. Tomorrow night we are heading down to Monroe (small town by Richfield) to stay with Billy's grandparents. Billy's family and 2 of his aunts and their families are going too. It will be like a family reunion and it will be lots of fun! I am excited for a 3 day weekend and to get away! It is Monroe Days too so we will get to go to a parade and see fireworks yay! I am excited to play farkle with Billy's mom and aunts because I have gotten good practice from playing it on facebook! Hopefully it rubs off on me when I really play! I hope all of you have a fun 24th!




4 comments:
I wondered when this post would go up. Carter totally loves the cake. "STARS!" Happy late birthday!
It looks like you guys had a blast! One of these times we're going to make it too. Happy Birthday. p.s. 25 isn't old! That would make me old.lol.
Happy birthday! You ARE getting old! haha ;)
Love the birthday cake! So cool!
Well now I feel bad that I totally spaced your birthday on thursday when I saw you, I didnt ask how your birthday went :( BOOOOOOOO BAD FRIENDS!!!!!! Im sorry!!! Well, on the other hand Im glad we met and I had so much fun with you and little conor! Happy birthday and more fun play dates to come!! Glad you had a good one!!!
p.s. if you think your old then I wont tell you my age :( I remember turning 25 and I seriously could feel that birthday big time! I thougth my life was OVER!
Post a Comment