Thanks again everyone for your comments! It is so nice to have so many good friends that are really concerned and really care. I feel the love :). Yesterday we went and got Connor's hard cast on and went to Dr. Wallentine. He actually seemed to take mine and Billy's concerns seriously and not blow us off like every other Doctor. Right when he saw him he was like" he's 4?", and me and billy were both like he's 2. He thinks that because he is so big for his age could be part of the problem. He couldn't believe he was only 2 for how tall he is and he said that even though he is as tall as a 4 year old he still has 2 year old bones. Him falling down is a lot different then a normal sized 2 year old falling down. It's a lot further down and a lot harder on him because of his size. He looked at his teeth and some other things and is pretty positive that he doesn't have bone marrow disease. He did an x ray on his pelvic area and everything looked fine. He asked what Connor's doctor thinks of all of it, and sadly we have not been to him consistently. Connor hurt his leg in St. George and so we went to a pediatrician down there, and then the time after that he had hurt it at my mom's and I took him to the Spanish Fork Clinic. Dr. Wallentine wants me to take Connor to his Doctor and tell him all the dates and all the problems and things. He faxed over some papers to him and requested some blood work to be done to check his bones and what not.
His cast all decorated!
He was very adment about having a green cast!
Look at that lip. It melts my heart.
"No mommy don't! Don't take my picture!" is what he was saying Lol.
4 comments:
Oh, what a trooper! Good for you sticking to your guns. It's good that doctor had some answers for you and is taking you seriously. I hope he heals fast. Lots of Love...
Well, I'm glad that nothing major is wrong. Boys will be boys and bones will heal! Hopefully he'll heal sooner than later. I am super glad that we can stay in touch. We should do lunch sometime soon! We're in the middle of moving but after we get settled we should totally get together!
Great pics Amber! It sounds like you got him into a good doctor! I'm so glad!
Wow! He is such a trooper! McCoy would NOT do as well and I know that for a fact! Connor rocks!!!! I want to sign his cast!!! hahaha. That is awesome, what a bad accident that will be a cute memory down the road! He is so awesome, hugs for connor from us....oh and Hugs to you Amber from me, LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment