Friday, May 16, 2008

update

hello everyone amber here i am alive! I have been busy and Connor has been sick and our internet was down for a couple days too. Here is a quick update.
Over the weekend we stayed at Billy's parents. With me working at 5 am on Sunday and being up in Salt Lake for a Bachelorette party it was just easier to sleep there and she was watching Connor the next day too. So I got off work at 1:30 and come back to find my baby is highly fevered and really fussy. Around 5 we took him to urgent care and after over an hour of waiting found out he had a ear infection. While we were waiting he was like a zombie. Just not Connorish at all. Happy Mother's Day to me working at 5 am and having a sick baby. On a positive note my dear husband gave me a Ipod nano and I love it. My mini had stopped working and pretty much just stopped updating cuz it's old so I was really excited. Connor is doing much much better today but a couple days before was just so lifeless and didn't even want to play. He has had severe diarrhea and the diaper rash is soo bad. I put tons of desitin on after and bath him in baking soda every night but it still is bad. It was a lot better today but before he would just scream in pain. Yesterday when I got off work I got there and my mother in law was changing him and it was just breaking her heart to make him scream like that. Billy is doing pretty good. His leg and stomach have been bugging him a little bit the last couple days. He has a doctor appointment on Tuesday. He goes back to work on the 26th. He is just working like 5 hour shifts and a total of 20 hours for the week. Hopefully he will be ok and can do it.

5 comments:

Jeni Boston said...

I'm sorry Connor is so sick! It is so scary to see babies when they have high fevers. Is Connor on antibiotics for his ear infection? I was just wondering because Lily and Owen get really bad yeast infections when they are on antibiotics. I know it sounds wierd, but try putting yogurt on it. We tried all sorts of creams and prescriptions, but that always does the trick! I hope he feels better soon!

Ty & Em said...

I'm so so sorry! We had that whole sickness spread through our little family! Brody had really bad diareha so bad that we couldn't use wipes! We got this stuff from the pharmacy called pink cream! Oh it works wonders! I hate when the little ones get sick!

Ty & Em said...

oh and that website for the cute blog backgrounds are:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
and my favorite that won't erase your widgets or sidebar is:
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

hairprincess said...

Oh man poor Conner I just wana give him a big hug! I think that is crazy we both had em sick on Mothers Day! Good thing we got great guys/daddys to make it better huh? I hope he starts feeling better soon, Meg is but still has the bad diarea too! haha its the worst I go thru a thousand diapers a day! You know your a mom when its ok to talk a bout poop huh? LOL

Mason Manor said...

Hi guys! I'm sorry Connor is sick. Hannah was sick on Mother's Day too. She had the stomach flu. I hope Connor feels better soon. I'm glad to hear Billy is feeling well enough to go back to work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...