YAY! I found this on another blog and I am so excited! I was worried they were going to make this movie a teeny bopper but it looks really good and I think it will be so good.
Arent you sooo freakin excited!? i cant wait for it to come out I wish it were dec now! Have you read all three books? I cant wait for the fourth they are so good, can you tell I am obsessed haha.
It is good to see that you are a fan of these books like me! I definitely think that they are not just for the "young" crowd! I don't think I have liked a book series like this for a long time! I seriously can't wait until the movie comes out...or the 4th book!! We will have to get together and chat!
I just saw this for the first time yesterday! I am so excited!! It comes out on Todd's birthday. I was worried that it would be too "girly" and he wouldn't want to go. But, it looks really cool!
9 comments:
Arent you sooo freakin excited!? i cant wait for it to come out I wish it were dec now! Have you read all three books? I cant wait for the fourth they are so good, can you tell I am obsessed haha.
It is good to see that you are a fan of these books like me! I definitely think that they are not just for the "young" crowd! I don't think I have liked a book series like this for a long time! I seriously can't wait until the movie comes out...or the 4th book!! We will have to get together and chat!
I can't wait for the movie to come out either!! Would Monday night be a good night to bring dinner to you guys or would you rather go to lunch a day?
Oh My!! That does look amazing! It gave me chills! Now I'm excited!
Oh that looks good. Dang now i'm going to have to give in and read the book. :)
I need more I hate trailers that do their job..
That looks so good! I hadn't seen that yet so thanks for showing it! I can't wait!
Hey girl I forgot McKay has softball Monday nights so can we come over Wednesday night? What time should we come?
I just saw this for the first time yesterday! I am so excited!! It comes out on Todd's birthday. I was worried that it would be too "girly" and he wouldn't want to go. But, it looks really cool!
Post a Comment