




I thought I would throw these 2 pictures in of Connor eating a push pop. He is so cute. He was so good at the competition yesterday. We were there for 8 hours and he only got fussy around 4:30 and then I took him outside for a little bit and then he was fine. Speaking of him being good, today was the 1st time we sat through all of sacrament meeting since I think before he could move lol.
6 comments:
How fun! Where do your sisters take dance??
Hey Amber, this is Ali Allen. i am so glad that you have a blog, it is so cute. I also have a blog. so we should keep in touch. my address is tylerandaliallenfamily.blogspot.com
Your sisters look so cute! I love the pictures!
No, we get out of church at 2:00 and then we're going to get changed and head down to Salem to see my mommy for mommy's day. Why do you ask? Are you still staying in South/West?? (I can't remember which...) Jordan? We need to get together!!
WOw I cant believe how big your sisters are! That is great that they dance I miss dancing! Conner is so dang cute I just wana hug him!:)
Hey and Hi, so good to hear from you. Did I know you got married? I dont remember. Your little boy is so cute. So yeah Rory and I got married not too long ago. How are you doing?
Post a Comment