Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Michael Johns & Carly Smithson

Ok seriously these 2 should have made it way further than Jason Castro. Yes Jason has had a few shining moments with "Over the Rainbow", and "Hallelujah". He was good in the beginning but the last few weeks has fallen, and last night his performance was inexcusable. To be in the top 4 and to do that bed really made me mad and I think he does not deserve to be there. I wanted him to go home when Carly did but of course he wasn't even in the bottom, so then last week I wanted him to go home and he wasn't even in the bottom again. He is bugging me more than Ramielle because he has made it this far. In these videos Michael Johns and Carly Smithson definetely show how much better they are than him, and that they went home to early.




3 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

I completely agree! I was talking to Nate and saying that the popularity contest has to stop and he has got to go!

hairprincess said...

So it looks like Jason is gone now, yea I wasnt a fan either, we really liked Carly it was sad when she got voted off. I bet David A wins just cause so many girls (teenage) are obsessed with him!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Amber! Thanks for finding me! Long time, no see or talk or anything! Your family is so cute! Especially your little boy! Good job! As for the Jason Castro thing, you couldn't have said it better. He sucks...really bad. And thanks so much for posting the Twilight trailer! I'm so excited! and also glad that it's not a teeny bopper movie! Anyway, it's so good to read about your family! You're still as funny as ever!
Nikki (Whiteman) Huntsman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...