Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged

Job's I've Had:
H.E Davis & Sons scale house girl :)
Totally Nuts
Disney World!
Target


Movies I can Watch Over and Over Again:
She's the man
Pretty Woman
how to lose a guy in 10 days
The Notebook
Mean Girls
13 going on 30

Guilty Pleasures:
Chocolate, Cookies, Candy, ice cream pretty much any junk food or anything sweet. Cookies are the worst though I go through a box of E.L fudge in like 2 days.
Blogging. It was driving me crazy that blogs that I check daily I wasn't being able to check for almost a week. Facebook goes a long with blogging but not as bad.
Making videos with my little sisters. We will make music videos, ninja videos just whatever. What can I say they bring out the little girl in me.
American Idol, and America's Next Top Model. I get pretty obsessed.


Places I've Lived:
Salem, UT
Benjamin, UT
Provo, UT
Orlando, FL
South Jordan, UT
Pleasant Grove, UT


TV Shows I Enjoy:
Lost
the Office
Reaper
Moonlight
American Idol
Gossip Girl
America's Next Top Model
Survivor
So You Think You Can Dance (yay it is almost back!)

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time:
He's cute and funny. Great sense of humor seems like a lot of fun.

Places I've Been on Vacation:
California
New York
Texas
Hawaii
The Bahamas


Favorite Foods:
Mexican (Cafe Rio!)
fruit
fettucine alfredo well pretty much Italian (love pasta bar at brick oven!)
Chocolate

Websites I Visit Daily:
blogs
facebook
my email
entertainment weekly
buddy tv
online banking

Body Parts I've Injured:
broken same arm twice
50 stitches in forehead
stitches in chin

Nicknames I've Had:
ambam
ambular
am
ambi
ambre'

Your Turn. I Tag:
Liz
Cristi
Kylie
Jess

Who Tagged Me:
Emily

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey there- Looks like we should have an all night movie party sometime! I LOVE all of those although I would add Dirty Dancing and Return to Me! WaHoo for good chick flicks!

hairprincess said...

OH ok I will have to add my tag as soon as I can, I like being tagged its fun! It was cool talking to ya, I cant believe Conner has the EXACT same thing as Meg, it sucked! Poor babies, I hate it so bad I wish I could do more for her! She is getting better now thank goodness! Dont you just love Lost, did you watch this weekend? Its was crazy! I am so sad about Claire, she is my fav (I had Meg around the time we were catching up on episodes and so I was into the whole 'pregnancy' part mostly-save the baby!) haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...