Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freakin Amazing!

Holy cow! I was in awe watching this guy! Jaw dropped and everything. How anyone can move like this is beyond me. Sorry the video is not very good. As good as u can get for someone recording it off there t.v. If you didn't watch him last night Enjoy! If you did enjoy again cuz I could watch this over and over again! I was really interested in seeing him in the choreography round to see if he could do other styles, but at the same time what he did deserved a ticket to Vegas! I just hope he can do other styles!


Yay for So You Think You Can Dance being back! Helps me get over my idol is over blues :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I was in awe at that performance as well! I am a HUGE SYTYCD fan! I look forward to this season :).

Darkezflamewind said...

lol nice

p.s HOW DID YOU GET MUSIC ON YOURS?????????

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh I loved this guy - he was CRAZY! I am so excited for So You Think You Can Dance! I love it WAY WAY WAY more than American Idol - by a long shot!! Woo Hoo!!! I will have to record it though because I have piano lessons and softball on Thursday nights - I recorded the one the other night and have watched this dude like 3 times. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...