1. I was in a car accident when i was 16 with a semi. My head went through my window. Jaws of life had to cut me out of my car. 50 stitches in my forehead.2. Almost drowned when I was 4. Fireman gave me CPR and got me breathing, pretty much saved my life.
3. I like doritos dipped in cottage cheese I know it sounds gross but try it! Also one from my gramps I have tried and is really not that bad is saltine crackers in vanilla ice cream. It's a Davis thing :)
4. I have lost all from my mom's side 2 uncles, 2 aunts, and my gramps. Which means that my mom has lost 2 brothers 2 sisters and her dad. Gram's has lost 4 kids (almost half she had 10) and her husband. First one that died was Sherry she drowned river rafting with boyfriend at 21. She was the oldest. A year later my grandma's youngest was 2 years old and got ran over by one of my grandpa's truck drivers. Year 2000 Aunt Hanna died in car accident she was 28. 2001 Grandpa dies of heart attack. Lot's of tragedies but they have made our family so much stronger and closer.
5. I worked at Disney World in 2003! I loved it and it was one of the greatest things I have ever done! I worked at MGM Studios in about 5 or 6 different shops. I loved it!
6. I have very large feet. Size 11. I know sad huh.
7. When I lived in Florida I was scouted by a model scout for Elite models. She gave me her card and told me that she would set up my portfolio for free and that she wanted me to be a runway model. Unfortunately I did not take that path lol.
Alright here are the people I tag!
1. Billy
2. Breanne
3. Jeni
4. Ashley
5. Amanda
6. Melinda
7. Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment